a refreshing summer treat made just for adults is perfect for getting together for baseball, bbqs, or celebrating life and warm weather.
strawberry peach vodka popsicles
makes 12 2.5 oz popsicles
- 6 oz. pureed strawberry (about 10 strawberries)
- 2 oz. peach syrup (recipe follows)
- 12 oz. tonic water
- 2 oz. plus 3 oz. vodka (divided use)instructions
- stir strawberry puree with 2 oz. of vodka. place 3 teaspoons of strawberry mixture in the bottom of popsicle form; set aside. (as mentioned in last week’s cocktail popsicle, I used cordial glasses, but any form will work.)
- add peach syrup to tonic water. stir to combine. add vodka and stir to combine.
- pour peach and vodka mixture over strawberry mixture and stir to combine.
- freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. to release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for 2-3 seconds.
you will have more syrup than you need. save for other cocktail uses.
- 1/2 cup sliced peaches (about 4 medium size peaches)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar